Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

[Targus Transit 360 Edition] What's In My Weekend Staycation Bag?

Tuesday 10 October 2017


I love short weekend trips cause that's when I really get to relax and I will spend lesser. I like to try to travel light if possible but trust me, I always end up with two bags. So recently, I brought my Targus Transit 360 Spinner with me instead and it's so much more convenient!

What's in my Targus Transit 360 Spinner?


Here's my checklist for a typical 3D2N trip!
• 3 sets of clothes and undergarments
• Swimwear
• Toiletries
• Skincare
• Makeup
• Medicine pouch
• Chargers
• Travel Adapter
• Camera (usually kept in my personal bag)
• Macbook Air (optional)
• Slippers (sometimes I wear it straight)

♥♥♥

Why get the Targus Transit 360 Spinner?
I like to travel light so a small cabin luggage is good and it's even better with 30% expandable space for my purchases! It is a must to get a luggage with lots of wheels. My arms were sore at the end of the trip when I travelled with my 2-wheel luggage (many years back) and sometimes my 4-wheel luggage gives me problems too. This 8-wheel luggage is way easier to use, trust me.


Also, as a lifestyle blogger, it's important for me that the luggage comes with secured front padded compartments for IT gadgets! Sometimes I do travel with my laptop so I can edit photos and blog on the go. Once I dropped my hand carry and it left a crack on my previous Macbook. With this luggage, I know my lappy will be safe and the TSA locks are good for travels (esp. to the states).

At a size of 15.6", this luggage is compact cabin friendly.

Equipped with expandable feature that increases 30% space!
(Designed with 38 litres worth of space)



Comes with 8 wheels with a 360° rotation for easy maneuvering.



Has secured front padded compartment which fits up to a 15.6” laptop.



Built-in travel sentry approved (TSA) on both the front and the back of the luggage.



♥♥♥

For those who are interested, please visit www.targus.com for more information. The Targus Transit 360 is available at the locations listed here. Enjoy your trip!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment