Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

[Review] Vanity Trove Self-Picked #8

Thursday 14 August 2014


Back with another Self-picked Trove!
For this trove, I've actually cart out a couple of times in the past.
Miniatures are just too useful for travel =P
And I like to keep miniature products hahahas.
You won't know when they might come in handy ;)

♥♥♥

Vaseline Healthy White Instant Fair
They are 100ml each! No idea why I could cart out two.
But since I could, why not? ;)
Vaseline Healthy White Instant Fair Vaseline Healthy White Instant Fair - Sample 100ml

Benefit Cosmetics Cha Cha Tint
It's a 12.5ml miniature! Cute right?

Enavose Probiotics Exfoliance Gommage
Received this before and really loved it!
So yes, another 15ml sample.
Lasts for a good 3-5 use I think.

Victorinox Swiss Army VICTORIA
A sample vial, as usual great for travel!

Jane Iredale Amber Set
I lost count of how many sets I have already lols.
Would always cart this out whenever I see it.
The lippies are so small, cute and purse friendly.
Gave them to my friends too hahas.
Good stuffs must share ;)

Bonus products

♥♥♥

That's all for this post!
Just a short post to share what I got :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment