Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

[Review] Vanity Trove Self-Picked #7

Monday 28 April 2014

Here's my 7th personalized vanity trove!

♥♥♥

SexyLook Pure Ocean Pearl Whitening
4D Mask
Another SexyLook mask! I've reviewed a couple of SexyLook masks before.
You can find the reviews here - SexyLook Mask Review.

Benefit Cosmetics the POREfessional
Love this product! It really does hide the pores and smoothen the skin!

Ichikami Shampoo and Conditioner Set
Brought this overseas. This shampoo and conditioner set smells really nice!

Fancl Aging Care Essence
Full sized product in this trove! Super worth getting.
This product is non-greasy too and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth!

Fancl Aging Care Mask
Have yet to try this mask.

Some stuffs that I received before in my past troves.
The elixir and facial cream were bonus products.
Love the Aqua Rine Japanese Aroma Bath Sea Salt!
It will really exfoliate the skin and smells not bad too :)

♥♥♥

That's all the products in my Vanity Trove! :)
Btw, I have a giveaway for my blog's 3rd birthday!
Do participate if you haven't :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment