Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

[Review] February 2013 Vanity Trove

Friday 8 February 2013

Curious to know what is inside?

February 2013 Vanity Trove
To Beautiful You

Here are all the things in my Feb Vanity Trove!
8 items in all! :)

1) LoveMore French Caviar Facial Mask :)
I love how LoveMore always have pretty packaging for their masks!
Also, their masks always smells really nice ;)

2) Khiel's Dermatologist Solutions
Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
It is really lightweight  and hydrating!
Heard lots of ravings about Khiel's products :)

3) iderm Placenta Serum
It is a concentrated sheep placenta extract!
I have to admit that I was rather hesitant on trying this out.
But daddy says that placenta is really good for the skin.
I have to agree with him too. Placenta can be used for cells regeneration.
(I think that was what I learnt in biology, if I didn't remember my facts wrongly hahas)

4) PureDKNY Rose
I love this scent!
A light, clean and fresh floral scent :)

5) Origins Plantscription Anti-aging Serum
Formulated with Siegesbeckia and Rosemary Extract to rebuild natural collagen and elastin. 
This product is suitable all skin types. It is lightweight and don't really have any fragrance.

6) Phytomer Hydrasea Serum
A lightweight non-sticky serum.

7) Yuan Honeysuckle Soap
It's said to be great for diminishing heat and dampness!
Great for Singapore's hot and humid weather ;)
Btw, it smells really really nice! Like honey!

8) SKIN79 Diamond Pearl Luminous BB Cream
I like how my skin looks smoother after the product is absorbed by the skin.
It has glitter in it and I think it will be a great highlighter! :)

A discount code for Kayssa! :)

That's all for my February 2013 Vanity Trove Review.
Do note that March Vanity Trove subscription is now open here :)
Hint: There is going to be laura mercier products in March trove!!
Remember to quote "KatelynTan" to get an additional ampoule mask ;)

Lastly, it is CNY!
Happy Chinese New Year to all of you ♥
Image taken by my sister at this year's Chun Dao He Pan :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice stuffs. i liked the Diamond pearl BB cream :)

    http://beautywidbrainz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Hina, yupps I love the Diamond pearl BB cream too. A great highlighter! :)

      Delete