Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

So Little Money, So Much to Buy!

Thursday 17 May 2012

So many things I'm eyeing now! But I cannot anyhow buy!
Must save money for my USA Summer Studies. Surely will spend alot one!

1. Chanel Double C Swarovski embedded Necklace!
Simple and nice necklace :) I want one too!

2. Urban Decay Naked and Naked2!
Been wanting to buy them for soooo long!

3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Pretty Nylon Tate in Quartz Grey!
Think this bag quite easy to match clothings! And the material seems super comfy!
And the best thing is it's 15.25" long! Can fit A4 size stuffs and my lappy!

4. Sigma Make Me Blush Brush Kit (Coral)
I want a brush kit! Hahas. I don't have a full brush kit :(
And I love this cos it's pink! :)

5. Shiseido Maquillage Edge Free Eyelash Curler
Was thinking of either a Shu Uemura or Shiseido one. 
But I think this suits my eye shape more. I got asian eyes!

Now time to save money to buy all these stuffs!
And while you all are reading this, I'm actually on a cruise!
Yupps! This is a scheduled post :)
Will be back tomorrow. But shall schedule tomorrow's post too!
Cause I got to attend another blogger's event after I reach SG!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment