Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

New Clutch for CNY!

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Have you all done your CNY shopping?
I've started my CNY shopping since dec ;)

Bought a lace bag I found online! :)
And yay! It arrived in 3 days!


The seller is super thoughtful!
See how nicely and carefully it's wrapped.
She (I assume) placed it in a zip lock bag then place it in the envelope.

Love this bag alot!
Pink + Lace! :)
This bag comes in dark green too :)

Apparently it's a Zara bag.
And it's authentic!
See the tag there? :)
Actually I don't really care about the brand.
Just love the design.
But I don't want to be bring a "fake" good around.
So since it's nice + authentic, then why not :)

Plus it's a 3-way bag.
Can carry it as a clutch/sling bag/shoulder bag :)
Shall keep it for CNY! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment