Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

[Review] Ginvera Green Tea Series

Monday 12 December 2011

Today it's not one, not two but...
3 item reviews!
These items are from Ginvera's green tea series :)

We have...

Ginvera Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel

Ginvera Green Tea Aqua Whitening Cream (with oil control)

Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream

First I started with the Whitening Marvel Gel :)
"Zero Blackheads in 1 Step"

Green colour gel!

And their tagline "Zero Blackheads in 1 Step" is soooo true!

After exfoliating my whole face using the gel, it's smoother! :)

This was what was left on my hand after exfoliating!

Good this is that it's mild enough for daily use and it can even be used at your eye area.
So you can use it to exfoliate your whole face :)

Next will be Aqua Whitening Cream with oil control!
Love the oil control part cause my face gets oily very easily :(

Here is how it looks like when applied on my hand :)
See it can be easily blended!

Photo after applying the whitening cream!
I think my face colour did become a lil brighter.
Maybe due to the white colour?
But I believe applying in the long run it will help my skin colour before whiter! :)

Now for the Nude Cover BB Cream!
Remember seeing the advertorial i did before? :)

The colour of the BB Cream :)

After applying the BB Cream!
It blends well with the skin!
Not those really light colour type.
I believe it's suitable for most asian skins :)

And yes! my eye bags are finally cleared a little!
Had lots and lots of sleep :)

Now back to the topic :)
In all, the ginvera green tea series is suitable for all skin types.
But it has a plus point for oily skin types - oil control! :)
So I really like it a lot.

And to tell you the truth, my whole family has been using the 
Ginvera Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel for quite some time already.
Usually I use it once every two or three days :)
Cause its really so effective that if I use it for consecutive days, 
the next day won't have anything to exfoliate!

Shall end of this post with a photo I took with the BB cream :)
(No idea why its so dark. I think I blocked the light)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment