Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

[Review] Maybelline Pure Mineral BB Mousse

Wednesday 30 November 2011

This is how my face looks like now.
All the pimples, puffy eyes, dark eye rings!
Things exams can do to you!

Here comes my saviour!!

Maybelline Pure Mineral BB Mousse!
(Read my advertorial here to know more)

It has 8 skin benefits all in one bottle!

Let's start! :)

Follow the steps on the bottle :)

1. Shake well :)

2. Place the nozzle product 1cm away from your hand.
(trust me dont put the nozzle right on your hand - you will make a mess)

3. Gently pump out a walnut size amount
(See no mess if you follow the instruction)
When it's on your hand, you can feel that it's super light!
It's like a foam so it's easy to use and no mess :)

4. Apply on your face and neck area evenly.

Yay done!
It covers my pimple, a bit of my dark eye ring (can't be helped it was too dark)!
And I don't feel it on my face at all!
Super good to use :)

Proven that their tagline is true!
"Lightest way to achieve poreless perfection" :)

Looking for this item?
The Maybelline Pure Mineral B.B Mousse retails at $23.90 and is available at Watsons, Guardian, SASA, major supermarkets and hypermarkets and selected departmental stores.
Hurry and get yours now! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment