Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

Celebrity Style: Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C.

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Nina Dobrev | Jessica Alba | Paris Hilton

Well, actually not only celebrities use Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C.s. This bag is actually one of the top selling bags on SHOPBOP! I bought one a year ago and wrote a blogpost about it. Till now I have many people google-ing "Where to get Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac in Singapore" and going to that blog post!


You might think "it's just a simple bag what makes it so popular? plus it's so pricey at about $200!". Those were my exact thoughts when I saw it in USA two years back lols. It looks really small, seems like you can't fit much stuffs in, and I didn't know about that brand initially. After I started watching youtube videos in around 2012, I realized almost every youtuber I follow owns one! And in 2013 when my supervisor got one and tempted me to buy one, I caved in lols. She was totally raving about it and the black and gold one looks really pretty (the one I saw in USA was black with silver hardware)! To add on, this bag is super multi-functional. You can use it as a crossbody bag, a shoulder bag, or a clutch! The length of the strap can be adjusted and you can opt to remove it totally too. P.S You can fit quite a bit of things in the bag too!


Here's the one I got. Black with gold hardware. I love black bags with gold hardware. I feel it stands out more? Btw I used a photo taken last time and I've lost my dust bag already :/

Anyways, I shall deviate no further and get back to the topic. If any of you wants to get a Rebecca Minkoff bag, be it mini mac, mac, hudson moto, etc, you can now get them on SHOPBOP! I got mine from Amazon but since they are a sister company of amazon, I guess it's the same? I would recommend that you get the bag from SHOPBOP rather than Amazon cause Amazon lists 3rd party sellers and the list can get messy. Don't want you all to risk getting a fake. Oh and the best part is SHOPBOP does free international returns and free express shipping while Amazon doesn't! So for a 100% authentic Rebecca Minkoff bag and free international shipping and returns, get it from SHOPBOP. If you get the bag and think you don't really like it, you can just return it as long as it is unused. They will have an orange tag on it that you cannot remove if you would like to return it (at least that was the case for my Michael Kors bag.

Regardless of where you stay, be it Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, China, Japan, Korea, USA, UK, etc, you now know where you can get your hands on authentic Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. or any other designer bags asap! ;) Happy shopping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment