Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

Bag Necessities: Wallets

Thursday 6 November 2014

Don't you agree that wallets are a necessity in your bags?
I feel that if there's no wallet in my bag,
it would be very disorganized with all the cards and money all over.

Now... Are you looking for a new wallet?
Why not check out SHOPBOP? ;)

♥♥♥



Rebecca Minkoff | Continental Single Snap Wallet -------- $95.00
Kate Spade New York | Cedar Street Stacy Wallet -------------------- $100.00
Salvatore Ferragamo | Icona Continental Wallet -------------------- $550.00
Rag & Bone | Crosby Continental Wallet ------- $295.00
Tory Burch | Logo Zip Continental Wallet --- $225.00

♥♥♥

SHOPBOP carries lots of wallets from various brands! Brand new and authentic Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Tory Burch, you name it, they have it! Do you know they even carry Vintage 2nd Hand Chanel and Louis Vuitton? So I believe you will definitely find the one that suits you best!


Got these two new wallets for my sister and I cause we were looking for a pretty small travel wallet! Okays but we didn't really like the gold one, most likely gonna return it (since SHOPBOP does free returns). But the black one is so pretty!!! This Kate Spade Cedar Street Small Wallet was exactly what we wanted! Something small, long lasting (saffiano leather), able to hold cards, notes and coins! The best part? It costs only USD78, about SGD100! I believe this costs way more than $100 in Singpore Kate Spade stores?

Anyways that's all for this short sharing post to share what I bought. Do leave a message if there's any specific fashion topic you would like me to blog about! In the mean time, I shall go and add more things to my SHOPBOP cart now ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment