Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

The Perfect Work Bag on SHOPBOP

Tuesday 14 October 2014

I'm gonna have to look for a job in a few months time. But meanwhile, I decided to get myself a work bag on SHOPBOP! Brought my new bag out for some photos. Guess which bag I bought?

It's a Michael Kors! For work bags, I like to keep it simple. Actually, I'm someone who can get rather lazy when it comes to bags; I like to stick to one and not change it every day. Due to this reason, I decided to get one in neutral colors (black and white)! It's definitely a foolproof option regardless of what you wear.

My bag arrived within 3 days and I was surprised DHL delivers on Sundays too! SHOPBOP ships all their stuffs from direct from USA to SG through DHL and shipping is free if you spend more than US$100. Even if you spend less than US$100, express 3 day shipping costs only US$10!


Note: SHOPBOP has this return tag! You can't do a return if this tag/seal is removed/damage. So check your bag before tearing!

Really appreciate how SHOPBOP wrapped and stuffed everything properly! Even the box was very well cushioned. Your new bag (or whatever you are buying) is in good hands ;)

The bag came with a price tag (I cut it off before taking a photo of it) and a leather info card. It's sort of like their authenticity card? Michael Kors doesn't really have any authenticity card. It usually only comes like this.

The bag! As mentioned earlier, I chose this color as it can match almost any outfit. As for the design, I chose the Sutton Center Stripe Satchel cause...

1. Can fit lots of stuffs inside.
I can keep my mac air in the bag and still have lots of space for other stuffs. The bag is expandable too, you can unbutton the side buttons for more width!

2. Made of saffiano leather.
It is waterproof! Prada's saffiano leather is even scratchproof but I'm not very sure about Michael Kors'. Don't wanna test it out too lols. Actually... I just like how saffiano leather looks.

3. Has lots of compartments.
Two top zip sidewalls, one zip pocket and four small open pockets! It comes with a leash (I don't know what you call it) so you can hook important stuffs to it.

4. Very versatile.
I can hook it on my hand or sling it on my shoulder as it comes with removable sling!

5. Suitable for all occasions.
Not only can I use it for work, I can use it for the weekends too ;)

[Description from SHOPBOP]
A sturdy, saffiano leather satchel with a bold center stripe from MICHAEL Michael Kors. Snap gussets gather the open top. The lined interior has 1 zip pocket and 4 patch pockets. 2 top zips open additional compartments in the sidewalls. Polished metal hardware and feet. Rolled leather handles and optional, adjustable shoulder strap. Dust bag included.

This bag costs US$398 (~SG$505) BUT because it exceeds SG$450, Singapore will actually tax you for it -.- SHOPBOP has this option for you to prepay the tax or pay when it arrives. I opted for the prepay one cause it's much for convenient. Hence, I paid a total of US$425.86 (~SG$540) for it! So if you are thinking of buying anything from any overseas online shops, note that if it's total cost exceeds SG$450, IRAS will charge you 7% tax for it! The good thing about SHOPBOP is they inform you beforehand and calculate everything for you so you won't have to worry about it ;)

Here's a photo of me and my new bag! Brought it to 1-Altitude the other day :) Love this bag to bits! My aunt came to my place, saw my bag and ended up asking me to help her order one for my cousin too! To be honest, US$425 (~SG$540) for a Michael Kors bag is really cheap as compared to the retail prices in Singapore! If I am not wrong this bag is retailed in SG at around $700+? So that's already a savings of about $200!!! Anyways, this bag is low in stock now. So if you want it, hurry and head over SHOPBOP Michael Kors Bags now!

♥♥♥

Are looking for a new work bag? Here's a couple other suggestions!


Marc by Marc Jacobs | Sheltered Island Satchel - $498.00
Loeffler Randall | The Rider Bag ----- $525.00
Rebecca Minkoff | Avery Tote ---------- $345.00

♥♥♥

Happy finding your new work bag on SHOPBOP :)
P.S IT'S SHOPBOP'S FRIENDS & FAMILY SALE PERIOD!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment