Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

Beauty By Nature 4th Store Opening

Thursday 26 June 2014

Beauty by Nature opened their 4th store at Causeway Point!

Beauty By Nature
Causeway Point #01-23
T: 6766 0609

Some of the brands that they carry:
Phyto, Nuxe, Le Petit Olivier, Medavita, Trilogy

We were giving $100 to shop that day! :)

Photos of some of their counters that I took that day.

We were given a free scalp analysis too!
I learnt that I got a sensitive scalp :/
Photos thanks to Yingjie :)

Another photo taken by Yingjie!
Clockwise from bottom left: Yingjie, Me, Jocelyn, Theresa

Ending this post with the stuffs I bought that day with my $100 credits :)
In need of some gel makeup removers =P
The sunblock is for my grandma.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment