Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

[Review] Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm

Thursday 8 May 2014

Here's a short review!

Those who followed me on twitter will know that I've been dying to get this lip balm!
I got their previous lip stain balm and watch many videos raving about this matte balm in USA.
They finally brought these Matte Balm to SG but... they didn't bring in shade 205 Elusive.
So I bought this directly from USA =P

Shade 205 Elusive

Loved Revlon's colorburst lip balms.
Loving these matte balms even more cause they are a lot less greasy (obvious since it's matte).

Photo 1: Swatch
Photo 2: After rubbing + After rubbing under running water
Photo 3: After drying

I have to say it actually doesn't really last long but leaves a light tint that is hard to remove.
Even after adding water, rubbing, and drying it, it still leaves a faint tint.
If I'm not wrong, the longer you leave it on, the more tinted it will be.
I rubbed them almost immediately after applying that's why it's only a faint tint.
So remember to apply it early (before eating and stuff) so it will leave a stronger tint!

Btw, my blog's 3rd birthday will be up ending in an hour's time!
Do participate if you haven't ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment