Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

Glitter Nails :)

Saturday 3 September 2011

Remember my post on the new items that i bought? 
The two new nail polishes will be used in this tutorial! :)

All the nail polishes I used :)
Mainly:
Base coat,
2 colours of your choice that you want,
Glitter nail lacquer,
Top coat,
Sponge.

And yes all the nail polishes I used these time round are O.P.I nail polishes :)
Always preferred O.P.I nail polishes :)
Think it lasts longer compared to other nail polishes.

The O.P.I Base Coat that I always use :)

Light Pink shade of nail lacquer :)

Hot Pink shade of nail lacquer :)


New O.P.I nail lacquer number 1! :)
But this wasn't really used in this tutorial.
Decided not to use it in the end and used it to paint my toe nails instead.

New O.P.I nail lacquer number 2! :)

O.P.I Top Coat that I always use :)

Now let's start with the steps!
It's actually a very simple nail tutorial! :)
Only a total of 5 steps!
But will need quite a bit of patience 
as will need to wait for each layer to dry before applying the next layer!

1. Apply base coat on your nails.

2. Using a sponge, dab some light pink shade nail lacquer (or any shade you want) 
onto 2/3 of your nails.

3. Wait for the previous layer to dry. 
Then apply the hot pink shade nail lacquer (or any colour you want) 
onto the top 1/3 of your nails.

4. Wait for the previous layer to dry
Then apply the glitter lacquer onto the top 3/4 of your nails.

5. Apply a top coat layer

Ta-dah! It's done!
Sorry for the lousy quality photos.
Cause I forgot to bring my camera home and left it in hall.
And the camera does not do the nail justice!
I feel that it looks better in real life :(

Going to get ready to go for UOC bash at ZOUK now! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment